Sweaty Bands, Power Balance and Principessa Review

DSCN1909SWEATY BANDS
During my day of fun at the AVP tour, I noticed a Sweaty Bands booth...imagine my surprise when I walked up and recognized the person working as Donna the owner! She is so pretty and was of course sporting a Sweaty Band!
DSCN1810Right so the owner is great, but what about the product…AMAZING!!! I was a skeptic because anything that small has never stayed on, but David will tell you it’s now a staple in my wardrobe and running. They are so cute, I wore it all over Key West, DC…KC…Miami…yeah. The only other thing that has worked for me is Bondi Band, but seriously these are so friggin cute and sooooo much smaller, I love it.

Here I am pre and post 8 miler…notice nothing has changed except I’m sweaty.DSCN1813 DSCN1815
PRINCIPESSA DSCN1902
Summer is approaching...we're all trying to get in that extra workout over lunch, but the problem is we don't have time to shower and well the hair just looks a little crazy. I ran across Principessa and they were kind enough to send me their dry shampoo to try and share with you.

Clearly this is meant for your lighter workouts OR as I’ve discovered is perfection for those mornings where you wake up late and your hair just needs to be revived but not really washed! It saves your hair because over washing dries it out and is so quick. It definitely blends in better to blonde hair, but really it’s white powder so it’s just about rubbing it in and not overdoing it. My hair felt great and looked instantly better.

POWER BALANCE
Again during the AVP tour I noticed a couple of the players wearing these bracelets and I had to find out more...could it be something that would help me run better? Here is what mountain biker Willow Koerber had to say:PBNecklace

"I put my first Power/Balance bracelet on two weeks before the National Championships. I took 2nd place and felt amazing. Race after race I got faster and faster. I just finished my season with a bronze medal at the World Championships in Australia. I have never felt clearer, calmer or more focused. Power/Balance has taken me from good to great!"

I've been wearing it on my runs for about a week now and something feels different. I know it sounds a little kooky right, but something is different. First if you wear it next to your Garmin suddenly you are running 6 min miles...which feel like 9 minute miles... Ok so besides the whole magnetic issues requiring it to be on the other wrist, truly something is different. Is it the reason I was able to hit 9.4 on the treadmill? Maybe, I'll let you know in a few more weeks.

PHYSICIANS FORMULA 50SPF
One of the main things we have all agreed upon lately is that we need to use sunscreen more consistently! I found this tinted moisturizer and have been using it religiously to try and prevent any additional damage to my face. I bought an extra to share with you because I wanted to help with the 3 Change Challenge that so many of you listed… wear sunscreen.

12 comments:

Hannah said...

The hair and body powder looks awesome.
Hannah C
psychopathicpixie @ yahoo

Hannah said...

I love the skinny scroll down your playlist design.
Hannah C
psychopathicpixie @ yahoo

Hannah said...

Th lip balms on principessa look awesome too.
Hannah C
psychopathicpixie @ yahoo

bobbie said...

I like the May 6pack on the sweaty bands

bobbie said...

All the principessa products look GREAT, but I Love lip balms!

bobbie said...

Linked it on my blog

bobbie said...

Tweeted it also!

Darlene said...

I posted this giveaway on my blog

Darlene said...

I tweeted it too.

Darlene said...

I like the Vanilla latte sweaty band

Darlene said...

I follow you on twitter (dcardillo)

Darlene said...

I added you to my blogroll