Grill Time -- CLOSED

Grilling is one of the major things we miss since moving to Miami...not that it's impossible, but it certainly isn't like when the grill was on the deck and we did it every couple of days!! Recently Lawrys (and MyBlogSpark)sent some new spices and a marinade for us to try out.

My parents were the lucky recipent of this during my last visit to Kansas City!! I mean hello they've got all the goods for a grillin party...grill...kitchen...POOOOOOOL!! Now the reason I like spices and marindes is becaues they make life way easy when you are in the midst of summer fun.

My mom has long used Lawry's seasoned salt on her burgers...but I wanted to get her to step out of the box.

Luckily Lawry's offers all kinds of marinades making that an easy task!!

We enjoyed our day...how about if you win your own Lawry's package with some goodies for grilling and did I mention an AMAZING pyrex dish!!

0 comments: