Holiday Bootie Buster Prize List SNEAK PEAK

All right all you HBBC'ers here is an initial list of prizes...I expect more to be rolling in with final approvals! Additionally, I will provide details on 1st place, 2nd place and random drawing prizes as everything gets finalized.

McDavid Sports Bra. one of RunToTheFinish's best long time sponsors has a number of great goodies in this prize list. McDavid Sports Bras provide serious support and are long lasting.
Newmans Own Organics. Ginger O's are one of my personal guilty pleasures,, except that it's organic so I don't really feel guilty!! I am very excited that Newman's is providing an assortment of my favorites to one winner...Ginger O's, Newmans Own Organic Mint Cookies, Dark Chocolate Carmel cups and honey pretzelsSweaty Band. They seriously stay put and are cute! I wear mine all the time, as you probably noticed from recent pictures.
Mix1 Protein Drink. I thought it was perfect for recovery after long workouts where I just wasn't hungry but knew my body needed that fuel for quick recover. Winner will get a 1 months supply of all flavors plus some cool gear!

Once Again Nut Butter. Some of the best nut butter ever, I love this stuff and am super excited to share it. It's organic which makes me happy, has omega 3's and tastes divine.
McDavid compression sleeves. If you haven't tried running with compression sleeves yet here is your chance. They are great for long runs and speedwork to help keep blood flowing to those calves.
Run Like A Mother book. This is a passed along book and I thought this was a good time to continue the tradition. I reviewed this book awhile back and was surprised to find it's not just for moms.
The Blue Zones. This is an autographed copy of The Blue Zones which is a really interesting read about the habits that seem to extend life in areas all over the world.
Annies Homegrown Organics. Thanks to my long time bloggie friend Danica we have a fun suprise gift from Annie's for one of you!! Annie's Mac N Cheese mixed with mushrooms and broccoli has become a quick go to meal around here.
McDavid Compression pants!!!!! This will definitely be part of the 1st place prize as these are possibly my favorite thing ever. I have talked for a couple years now about McDavid compression pants and how great they are for recovery. This is the new style they just launched. Yes you will get your own pair and not the one's I model.
SaltStick Tablets. As many of you know I have started taking these prior to most of my runs and found a huge difference. That may nto be necessary if you don't live in FL, but highly advisable during the intense summer months!America's Nutrition Goodie Basket. America's Nutrition carries health supplements, protein powders and energy bars!Sahale Snacks. Three pack of Sahale Snack nuts and a t-shirt!Chill Towels. These towels can be packed and taken with you anywhere, you just shake the towel to create a cooling effect. These are definitely nice for hot runs, but I'd say better for golfing or day out in the sun watching a game.Scosche hands free headset. I use this everyday for work.
Digital jump rope. Sorry didn't want to take it out of the package :) But now you can jump rope anywhere no excuses
Iron Gym Push Up Pro
Yoga Tune Up full body kit. Excellent kit to work out those kinks when you can't squeeze in the time or money for a massage.Will Run For Cake Necklace. Thanks to Tami for volunteering this amazing necklace.Hot Teas. Loose leaf tea and cups, as well as other Bigelow teas.Oiselle Running Tank. Yellow and size large.

Kitchen Tools. OXO grater and extendible tongs.

8 comments:

Amy said...

Wow, that's some seriously impressive swag! Nice job. You can tell you've put a lot of time and energy into this. It's going to be fun!

Teamarcia said...

Very nice! Now I'm off to further bust my booty!

Kirstie said...

Wahoo!!! What a great list of prizes! Time to bust some bootie!

Marlene said...

LOOK AT ALL THESE GOODIES! You are awesome for rounding it all up. Now I better win something this year. :D

Lisa Eirene said...

WOW! How did you get so many sponsors to give you all these goodies?

sunflowerramos said...

Wow! I am now super pumped!!! Thank you for doing this challenge.
I even managed to work out 2x in one day and that has not happened to me in YEARS.

Sarah said...

OMG, I just checked this list out! SUch fantasic stuff. I've wanted the "Run like a Mother" book for some time. Keeping my fingers crossed! :)

JenniferLeah said...

wooo hooo! lots of great things :)
Best wishes to everyone!